- 2 cups rock salt
- 24 oysters, shucked
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 175g thin rashers rindless bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Place rock salt, in a thick layer, on a baking tray or heatproof plate. Arrange oysters (in their half-shells) on rock salt.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over oysters. Top with bacon. Grill, on the salt, for 5 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon.
Costis Fresh Seafood https://costisfreshseafood.com.au/